Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Darker Part....



The mirror cracks,
In those thousand shimmering pieces,
I see my thousand parts...
I come face to face with a part of me,
A part that is unknown,
A part that is hidden somewhere...
In the deepest crevices of my heart,
A part that I am scared of,
A part that I despise...
Because it is in this part,
That all the grief has turned to rage..
An anger so dark,
It threatens to burn the better heart.
A rage so strong,
That I no longer mourn...
The crimson flames,
Rise like high tides
Despite my best efforts,
They just refuse to die.
Sometimes I simply wonder,
Have they killed my brighter side??
The darkness consumes me,,
It makes me want do things...
Things I would never do to you,
Things I am ashamed of,
Things I would never dream of...
But this part wants them...
And it wants them bad.
It wants to see,
My tears in your big eyes...
It wants to hear,
You shout in vain...
It wants you to feel,
Every ounce of my pain...
A Part of me hates me for this,
And I really don't know why
But I'd Love to see you cry!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aditi, dude....now this is 'something'.
    Reading it, was an experience in itself.

    So well drafted, so well dissected and displayed.
    Super Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. harshit, its DUDETTE :P
    thnks yaar fr constantly praisin my stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, you should get used to it now..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Harshit. Reading this was an experience in itself. But also, it was a way to appreciate the power of our inner selves.

    ReplyDelete